Public Information Management
Delivering Responsible Environmental Solutions
Smith Environmental and Engineering (SMITH) is honored to provide Public Information Management Services to Colorado. We are a certified ESB firm with CDOT, a M/WBE with the City and County of Denver, & a SBE with RTD. Working with prime highway construction companies and with general contractors, we provide public information services for infrastructure projects across the state.
From attending pre-construction meetings to designing public information plans, hosting message lines and providing lane closure updates, to coordinating with the PR and Project Managers, to creating press releases and hosting public meetings and project open houses we are committed to facilitating clear and responsive communication with the public for your project. Our purpose with every project is to help you stay in compliance with the governing regulations for public outreach and to build community involvement. We work to provide effective communication with the community that benefits everyone involved.
Reflecting our company values and culture, we are committed to developing long standing relationships with our clients and to providing you with outstanding and affordable solutions for your project requirements.
Public Information Services
- Press Releases
- Community Outreach
- Message Line Hosting
- Effective Communication with Public
- Pre-Construction Announcements
- Weekly Lane Closure Reports
- Distribution of Flyers
- Daily Communication with Project Engineer
- Coordination with PR Manager
- Construction Progress Updates
- Social Media Coordination
- Construction Progress Meetings
- Construction Update Flyers
- Coordination with Project Manager
- Consistent Trafﬁc Impact Updates
- Project Speciﬁc Email Accounts
- Pre-construction Meetings
- Public Outreach Distribution Lists