SUIT Brownfields Services On-Call
The Southern Ute Indian Tribe (SUIT) needed assistance in addressing a wide range of hazardous materials management issues at abandoned buildings on the reservation. SMITH was awarded this on-call contract because of our experience providing similar services to Rocky Mountain Region tribes and our team’s capabilities in providing asbestos investigation and abatement, demolition oversight, Phase I and Phase II ESA, and site restoration services for clients.
Southern Ute Indian Tribe
SMITH has completed multiple projects under this on-call contract, providing a fast-response and reliable team to address hazardous materials issues. Some of the projects we completed are:
- At a three-building site at Ute Park: Phase 1 ESA, ACM/LBP investigation and reports, abatement project management and air monitoring, building demolition and haul off, and site restoration
- At the Cabezon Ranch: ACM surveys, air monitoring during abatement, abatement oversight, building demolition and site restoration
- During abatement of three abandoned houses: ACM abatement project management, ACM surveys, and air monitoring
- At the Baker and Grey houses: ACM abatement project management and air monitoring
- At the Annex Building: Phase 1 ESA, ACM/LBP survey, and asbestos abatement
Let us help you with your next project!
No matter the scale or scope of your project, SMITH can help.
Delivering Sustainable Solutions