Hazardous Materials & Industrial Hygiene
Delivering Responsible Environmental Solutions
SMITH provides the full range of environmental services required for the assessment, characterization and remediation for both hazardous and non-hazardous waste sites.
We have the experience and well established relationships with the regulatory agencies to offer cost-effective cleanup as well as highly effective remediation techniques. Acting as your advocate, we communicate the processes and regulations you may be facing and we take you through each step required for regulatory compliance and environmental responsibility.
Our goal is to be accurate, efficient and to minimize the complexity of the tasks involved expediting the process for you as much as possible. And our excellent track record is a reflection of our projects being on-time, on-target and on-budget!
Hazardous Materials & Industrial Hygiene Services
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Phase II Site Characterizations
- Site Remediation and Closure
- Ground Water Modeling
- Petroleum storage tank closures
- Voluntary Clean up Plans (VCUP)
- Brownfield Assessments
- Mold investigation and abatement oversight
- Air quality studies and modeling
- Waste Stream Assessments
- Spill Prevention & Countermeasure Control Plans (SPCC)
- Asbestos Investigation and Abatement Oversight
- Lead-Based Paint surveys and remediation oversight